
Here is the revised vacation plans. It has been brought to our attention that some family members will not be able to vacation if it is going to take a lot of cash. I assume this is true for everyone. Since Michael's fam is planning a trip out this way to see us and Billy and Stace we suggest everyone coming here (fayetteville). We have free houseing (our house and the craddocks) and hopefully lots of activities to entertain. We could all chip in for dinners to cook here and maybe eat out a time or two. Then if your family wants to they can drive to little rock to ship Brian off to Japan or go your own way. The dates would still be the same no changes there. We have a free pool and ice skating. Hopefully some other fun things too. The guys could probably do some golfing one afternoon. Sorry no six flags over fayetteville. It would be cheaper than going somewhere else though. Please everyone leave a comment on what they think and then we will reserve rooms at the craddocks. Everyone will have there own room. I hope this works out for all. Let us know.
Jen





4 comments:
Is Brian going to Japan or Singapore?
I love that vacation idea. Weight bench! And just so you know, I'm not going to Japan. I'm going to Djibouti.
vundebar! I thought it was Heidelburg, Germany? Am I wrong?
ps count me in if avery, vail, suzannah and molly beth are coming. otherwise i'm not sure if I can make it:)
Just kidding - i'm looking forward to seeing jed too!
The Fayetteville thing sounds O.K. to us, but if we are going to do this again next year everyone needs to start saving money now. I want to be on a lake or a beach or something. It will be fun to be in Fayetteville two weeks before USC comes to town to lay a whoopin' down. Look forward to seeing everyone (even Brian). Not sure if we will make it to the airport, but I will be sure to give Brian his farewell wedgie in Fayetteville.
Post a Comment