Wednesday, June 14, 2006

VBS

Well, we just finished a 4 night stint as leaders of the third grade crew (I told Stacey I wouldn't put wrecking crew) at VBS. I hope at least one of you bought stock in Tylenol lately. If so, you owe me half of your profits from this week. We did have a good time, I guess. I know Stacey enjoyed it. My favorite part usually came around 1:00 a.m. when I finally relaxed enough to fall asleep. Hope everyone else has a chance to have an ....enjoyable experience with VBS at their church too.

3 comments:

Ensor said...

Our VBS was this week also. For some crazy reason there wasn't a class for vail so we kept her in the auditorium tonight where she was a very wiggly worm. Sorry no tylenol stock here. We may need some here in the next few weeks though. lots of traveling coming up. I guess I might be coming to your house with mom. if that is ok. lubs

Ensor said...

Gosh Billy - I can't believe you let third graders get the best of you!! I salute you for being involved. You notice I left for vacation when we had ours :)

Neals in Nashville said...

Ours in in two weeks. I drew the short straw and have fifth and sixth graders. I can hardly wait!!