Wednesday, August 02, 2006

By the Way

I realize that I never answered the post about the new addition. I apologize that I don't have a picture. We got a little distracted for a while after the last post. Thank you for your prayers over the past week and a half. Things are feeling a little less hectic and stressful. The doctor gave us some good news about her diet, and it lifted a big weight off of our shoulders. Suzy-Q is starting to accept her new routine, but still struggles with it sometimes. We appreciate your continued prayers on this and on our new addition. Yes, we did get a minivan about three weeks ago. I vowed not to get one unless I knew we needed the room for another carseat. You guys can figure out which addition to pray for. We will let you know more details after Stacey has her appointment with her midwife. What do you guys think about William John Jr.?

3 comments:

Vail said...

Sounds good -- unless of course it's a girl :))

Ensor said...

matthew and i were thinking of using that name for our new addition. i guess we will see which one gets here first.

Neals in Nashville said...

Well, I guess I will let you guys know now. We have kept it a secret long enough. Christy is 7 1/2 months pregnant and we were going to use William John, Jr. as the name. Sorry about everyone's luck.