Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm in China!

Hey, everyone. I'm here. Just thought you'd like to know. Mom has a calling card and my phone number is 86-719-824-1401 if you want to call. Mom can tell you how to dial. I'm exactly 12 hours ahead of New York City time, so noon in TN or TX is 1:00 the next morning here. Just so you know. The same for MS. Also, you can call my computer for free on Skype. If you download the latest version it has video calling so we can all use our webcams. It also has conference calling, so if we're all on at the same time then we can hang out and listen to mom talk about Toby trying to eat the Fitzgerald's garbage. Check out my other blog in my profile for more details. Unless you don't love me. Then you don't have to. But just remember... I love you.

1 comment:

Ensor said...

you are such a goob. mom never talks about toby.