



We've been home almost a week and I am still tired from all the fun we had at Thanksgiving. We are all sick. Matthew has some kind of virus that I pray Vail doesn't get. We have all had a cough and Vail has a runny nose that I just can't seem to catch. It was so much fun to see everyone and to get to spend more than just a few minutes catching up. Things weren't as crazy as I thought they would be but it was nice to get home to a bit of peace and quiet. Vail is getting used to not having little people to play with so much. For some reason she talks about Michael all the time. I haven't figured that one out yet. Brian was noticably not there though. Miss you BR. We are trying to get some rest and get better before our trip to NM in three weeks. We are really looking forward to it. Hopefully we will see snow. Just not snow we have to drive in. I had some fun looking at boy clothes for my new nephew. It was a new experience. I hope you guys like camo! Well not much else here. Just fevers, runny noses, and a tired mommy who thought someone should update the website. Love you all!
Jen





1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for the update. Sorry about all the sickness...I hope we can't take all the credit for it. We are all almost well. The girls still have a little bit of a cough, but it's getting better. I agree with the comments about Thanksgiving. It wasn't nearly as crazy as I thought it would be!!! Even at Thanksgiving dinner! Thanks Grams for all your hard work.
We are going to get all bundled up tonight for the Chrismas parade. Suz is so excited to see Santa. Too bad she'll have to wait 3 hours and 117 floats worth b/f she can see him!! Love to all. Hope you have a warm and wonderful weekend:) And by the by, camo is great!:)
love,
stace
Was this a post or a comment?!?!
Post a Comment