Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Baking

There is a reason I am a bar pan cookie girl!!! I have been baking LITERALLY all day!!! I guess this is why most people only do it once a year! :) I made pretty much everything you can think of along the lines of Christmas goodies! Suz had a blast, but it's not easy not to keep licking!!! Molly Beth was locked out of the kitchen bless her heart! I am left w/ a disaster of a kitchen and a little of everything I made all over me! But alas, my house smells incredible, the cookie jar runneth over, and best of all, Billy is going to be very happy when he gets home :) Since Suzannah was diagnosed, dessert in our house is usually just breakfast cereal! Anyway, I was in the Christmas spirit and wanted to wish everyone a Merry one. Happy holiday baking!!!! :)
Love,
Stacey

Oh, and tonight we are taking Suzannah on a date to see Charolette's Web. We'll let you know how it is. Love ya.

2 comments:

Ensor said...

sounds like you guys are having tons of fun. are there any sugar free recipes that are good for cookies? that would help out a little with dessert. you guy are going to be eating cookies for days to come. good thing i'm not there. i don't need to gain any more weight than i already have. we miss you guys. talk to you soon. give the girls a big hug and kiss from us and jack a nice pat. love ya

jen

TexasNeals said...

i did use splenda on most of the stuff...even the fudge! of course, nothing can be free, but at least her body can process the stuff w/ less sugar more easily. and a lot of the stuff i made was for gifts so they will be leaving the house. :)

oh yeah, and i patted jack for you and he kicked me...thanks a lot!:) HA

have a safe trip and some fun in the snow for us!!!