Monday, January 08, 2007

Update

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a good time in America. I figured you all read my blog, but I thought I'd actually post something on here for once. If you weren't aware, there was an earthquake in the ocean near Taiwan a couple of weeks ago. It messed up the cables connecting China to US websites, so basically it's been a pain in the rear trying to get to anything that's not a Chinese website in the last two weeks. This week I've been able to get into my email almost everyday and I managed to get into my blog twice, although one time it quit working before I could post. Anyhoo, I'm just now getting to look at all of your Christmas pictures. Looks like you all had a good time! Mom told me that you're all going to be at home this weekend, so I'll be expecting at least one phone call to talk to everyone. :)

The internet should be fixed just in time for me to leave on winter holiday in two weeks. Yay! I get out around the 20th of January and school starts back around March 5, so I'll have quite a while to wander around south China and search for warmer climates. Also, just so you know, if you put any videos on google, I can't watch them. Google Video playback doesn't work in China. Whenever I finally get onto Youtube, I'm going to try that out. Youtube has a way to post video onto a blog where you can play it straight from the blog window instead of going to another webpage. That's my goal, we'll see if the internet cables near Taiwan cooperate.

That's all for now. I need to get a haircut and plan my class for tonight. I hope you're all doing well and I'll talk to you this weekend (if not before). 我想死你们了! I miss you all!

Brian

No comments: