Sunday, March 11, 2007

Birthday news (but no pictures)

Since I'm not Jennifer, I figured mom would appreciate this. Today's my birthday! I'm 26. I had a surprise party with about 20 or more Family members this afternoon. I don't have pictures at the moment but I'll put them on my blog when I get them. I ate lots of cake, got some cool presents, and hung out with people all day. I missed a Skype call from mom, but I haven't been at home all day due to it being Sunday and the party and whatnot. If you call me in the morning (my time) please don't call before 9 (7pm your time) because I'm worn out and would love to sleep in a little. If you call me now and I don't answer, I'm probably in the shower so you should try back after a bit. Or I may just go to bed at 9:30 because I'm tired, in which case you can call before 9 in the morning. But there's no way for you to know, so just don't call me before 9. Of course, if you don't read any of this before trying to call or before 9 in the morning, then it's pointless. Whoever leaves a comment on here first (besides mom, since she checks it every hour anyway) will officially be the best member of the family. After me, of course. Since it's my birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Jessica showed up the whole family. Nice going!

Vail said...

See -- I don't check every hour--

jennifer said...

hey i was the first to call
makes me better than jessica

lubs jen

Ensor said...

hey brian happy birthday from my intendo wii