Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New from Chiner

I'm back in Shiyan now, but China's been blocking Blogger for the last week so I haven't been able to put up pictures or anything. Just wanted to let you all know what's up with that. So please don't disown me, Matthew. Unless Jennifer was logged on as Matthew when that comment was left. Identity theft is illegal, you know. Speaking of Jennifer, I think she might be trying to make a statement on here. Jen's Blog? Maybe she wants other people to post more entries?

Love you guys, miss you. I'm on my way to lunch and then I'll come back and put up pictures. Promise!

Brian

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Nice observation Brian. I can see all those travels did not impair your thinking skills. Maybe others will make the same observation.

Vail said...

What observation??? :) JK

jennifer said...

what a long lunch you have had :)

AFRo said...

Hey! I just heard last week that Brian was in China! Please tell him that myself and the entire graduating class of 1999 would like to see him on MySpace so that he can see all the great pictures we've posted of senior year. Can you believe we are only a year away from our 10? Oh, that means this on IS your 10... ha ha... you're old. Ha...ha.