Do we dare go up!
WEEEEEEE!
Jumping
Vail sliding by herself!
Today the girls and I got together with some of the other wives of men who work for Dave Ramsey. One girl had the idea to go to this place called Pump it Up. I am sure most of you have heard of these places. They have several of those inflatables you can go inside of and jump in them. Well they had reserved the place so it was only our group playing at that time. There were probably eight other girls and everyone had at least two kids. It was a good time to get to know these girls better. It was so much fun. At first I didn't think Vail was going to like it very much but she warmed up to it pretty quickly. Matthew came over for the first 30 minutes and held Katy while I went on some of the things with Vail. This place was directly behind his work so he just walked over. We went down this huge slide a couple of times and every time we got off Vail would say "oh no, are you ok?" I think she would ask that because it would catch her tummy every time we went down. There was another "room" that Vail got in and would just hop around in it like a bunny. She is so funny. She would climb to the top of this platform and say "Mommy I made it." Then she would slide back down. I am also proud to say she was wearing panties the entire time we were gone and we had no accidents. She is getting to be such a big girl. I am also proud to say that by the end of our time Vail walked up the stairs (to the medium slide) and went down all by herself. I am pretty sure she wasn't really thinking about what she was doing. Katy didn't really get to do much. There was one jumpy thing with no one in it so I got in and laid Katy down and made her bounce a bit. Anyway, I know they have several of these places around Nashville and they are pretty cheap. It was $7 for Vail and grown-ups and under 2 are free. I highly recommend it. SO MUCH FUN.





4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. I'm sure Thomas would just love it!
That looks so much fun. We need a place like that. Avery Caroline could bounce away some of her energy. Your girls are precious.
what a blast! we went to pump it up here for a birthday party not too long ago. the kids had a ball, but i don't think they had as much fun as billy!! HA! all the dads were being so goofy. it is definately a fun place. vail was so brave...way to go! :) i'm needing to see those sweeties! christmas is a LONG time to wait for that. oh well, it will be that much sweeter i suppose! :)
i wanted to talk to you on tuesday. i'll try to give you a ring this weekend.
love ya,
stace
That does look like a lot of fun. I wonder if they have these places here in Seattle. The pictures of the girls are so cute. Vail cracks me up with her talking, she is getting so big!
How does Matthew like working with Dave Ramsey?
Post a Comment