Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blue Man and Fall Leaves

On Friday night Matthew and I went to see Blue Man group perform in downtown Nashville with a group of people from his work. We were celebrating one of the guys birthday. It of course was a blast. We had a girl from Matthew's work watch the girls. When we got home the girls were already in bed and we asked the babysitter if everything went ok. She said yes they were great but when she was feeing Katy some oatmeal Vail was eating yogurt. She turned to look at Vail and she had painted Jed with her yogurt. I guess that's what he gets when he sits too close to the table.;)
On Saturday we wanted to take some pics of the girls in some leaves. Vail had fun raking up a pile to jump in but Katy did not seem to enjoy the experience at all. She basically scowled the entire time we were outside or tried to eat the leaves.


Matthew being normal.


The little blue specs are the Blue Men heads.


The love of my life :)


Child labor.


Yipee leaves!


You can see Katy's top teeth coming in.


Katy pretty much had this look on her face the entire time she was on the ground. Vail was happy to have leaves dropped on her head.


Katy tasting the leaves. Yummy!


Much happier being held!



I will leave you with one funny Vail story about the potty.

The other day Vail needed to go potty. We went into the bathroom and I lifted her up and sat her on the seat (no small potty seat over the top). I must have placed her too far back on the potty because when I began to let go she began to fall in. Luckily I caught her before she was completely in the potty. She started saying "oh no mommy Vail fell in the potty" followed by "my bottoms wet" :) After I finished wiping her off we of course had to call daddy and tell him what happened.

4 comments:

Vail said...

Love "all" the pictures. The Vail story was great!!

Love to all

Jammie said...

We can't wait to see you. Wednesday yeah!

TexasNeals said...

matthew's work does so many fun things. that's great!
love the fall pictures. i can't believe that katy is already getting her two top teeth!!! jack doesn't even have ANY! they are both so cute.

TexasNeals said...

matty, i think you look so scarey!!!!! if i saw you in a dark alley i would run for my life!!!! PLEASE grow your hair back by christmas so that my children won't have to demote you from favorite uncle. btw-don't tell michael and brian! HA! seriously though, i would have to see you in person. i'm sure it would grow on me...no pun intended. if jen likes it, i like it. :)
k, longest comment ever.