Matthew's parents came and spent Thanksgiving in Nashville along with Kristi. We had loads of fun and lots of food. Dinner went over smoothly nothing major was burned. Then after a two hour nap for everyone except me (I don't nap) we headed out to see "Ice" out by the Opryland hotel. It is basically the story of the Grinch carved in ice. Very impressive but extremely cold. (I know it is all ice, right). The next day some crazies got up and actually went shopping a 6am. The rest of the time was spent with the family playing some games, doing a little dance-dance, and oh yes, eating. Everyone is gone now and we are going through some Jammie and Papa detox. That usually takes at least a week. I hope a wonderful Thanksgiving was had by all!
Wrestling with Papa
Katy being swallowed by her jacket. PRECIOUS!
We had to wear these awesome blue jackets because it was so cold inside. As you can see Katy and Vail's didn't quite fit them.
Could your girls be any more beautiful!! I love the pics and the Thanksgiving story. I too got up early on that BLACK Friday. Not sure it was worth it!!
brrrrrr, looks cold. poor matty's head!!! :) HA! i love the close up pictures of the girls. you've inspired me to zoom in on my own little cuties! glad ya'll had fun!
Both of your girls are so pretty! I love the photos that were closeups. ICE looked like it was a lot of fun. Wish that they had something like that around here. Hopefully Vail will enjoy Santa when you take her. (Reminder he is the guy with the gifts...it always made me feel better!)
Love the new look to your blog. I wish I was computer savvy and could change my blog around. Your girls are beautiful. Glad you all had a fun Thanksgiving!!
7 comments:
Could your girls be any more beautiful!! I love the pics and the Thanksgiving story. I too got up early on that BLACK Friday. Not sure it was worth it!!
brrrrrr, looks cold. poor matty's head!!! :) HA!
i love the close up pictures of the girls. you've inspired me to zoom in on my own little cuties!
glad ya'll had fun!
We had so much fun!
Both of your girls are so pretty! I love the photos that were closeups. ICE looked like it was a lot of fun. Wish that they had something like that around here. Hopefully Vail will enjoy Santa when you take her. (Reminder he is the guy with the gifts...it always made me feel better!)
Love the new look to your blog. I wish I was computer savvy and could change my blog around. Your girls are beautiful. Glad you all had a fun Thanksgiving!!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I love the blue jackets, by the way. It is always fun to go early shopping on black Friday.
Post a Comment