Sunday, December 02, 2007

Bible class

So the past two Sundays when Vail gets done in class at church Matthew and I ask her what she did in class. These have been her responses.

November 25:
"Vail what did you do in class?" "Mommy I shared!" "Good job Vail what else did you do?" "Mommy I hit." "Oh no Vail we don't hit" Vail replies..."Oh no he fell off, he fell off."

Assuming she was saying she pushed some kid and he fell off we didn't want to know what happened next so that was the end of that conversation.

Today:

I picked Vail up from her class and ask her if she had fun. She throws her arms in the air and says "Hooray Mommy I didn't hit HOORAY!

I don't really know if she is actually hitting other kids or just thinking about hitting them because I ask her teacher how she did and she says she did good. So either Vail is wishing she could hit kids, doing it and no one sees her, or the teacher is a liar.

5 comments:

Vail said...

Kind of a harsh comment about her teacher :) Vail is kind of random sometimes isn't she -- must come from the Ensor side :))

Jammie said...

What an Ensor!

Amanda's News said...

That is so funny! Yesterday Thomas got a huge scrap under his eye. I asked what happened and he said Parker hit him and then a few minutes later (after his friend Parker got questioned)he said he ran into a chair. So either Thomas is a liar & trying to get Parker in trouble or he decided to cover for Parker so He wouldn't get in trouble.

Amy S. said...

Hilarious stories! I especially love the one about Vail climbing up the shelves. I think she would fit in perfectly with the Neely/Stevens kids. Anyone who is afraid of their child getting hit should definitely NOT let their kids hang out with ours!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I love it! I could actually hear her syaing it...awww, I miss her so much.