Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Update of sorts....

Dave Ramsey company picnic at Nashville Shores:) We had a really fun time. The weather was great and the water was only slightly cold at the beginning. Vail loved the life jacket swimmer thing she wore and would just walk around in the water saying "look at me mommy I am walking all by myself" She was so cute.








Katy loves to dump all the books out of the basket and then sit in it and look at the books.

Vail feeding Katy some pretend yogurt.
My Memorial Day fish cake... also a practice cake for Vail's birthday :) She thought it was a birthday cake and kept telling everyone that so we went ahead and put some candles in it and let her blow them out. The colors will be different next time. Not too sure what.

Katy got behind the doll house I thought to play with it but she was back there pooping. I took a picture of her little red face but her Daddy didn't think it was very appropriate for blogging.
Some of Katy's first steps... She is getting better and better every day.
I just liked this picture. Vail was sitting on the couch with her legs propped up on the pillow reading Everyone Poops.

I love thought this one was funny also. Don't worry I made her sit down right after the shot was taken.*CAUTION* PICTURES OF BRUISES FOLLOW.... THEY DID NOT RESULT FROM THE ABOVE PHOTO!!

So on Tuesday nights we have been taking a dynamic marriage class through Matthew's work and some friends of ours watch all the kids while the class is going on. When we came to pick up Vail and Katy tonight this is what Katy looked like. The only story we got was that she fell outside on the driveway...not really too sure what happened but she seemed to be in good spirits. There aren't even any scratches on it. It is just bruised really bad. I can't wait to see what it looks like in the morning. Poor thing... I can hear my mom saying "bless her heart" :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

Matt and Meg Britton said...

yay...i made the picture of us with the girls my desktop background :)

see you tonight!

p.s. i'm going to use matt's account to post this, so don't be confused ;)

Micah Ensor said...

Isn't that just precious, baby Kates takes after her mother. Jen made a cake, so baby Kates went behind the doll house and made a cake of her own.

PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

very cute as always! i can't get enough pictures of those little girls!

Unknown said...

Ok so it is Saturday night and I was just looking through your blog again and realized I never told you how awesome your cake turned out! It totally rocks! Oh, and the girls are freakin precious. Can I say freakin on the family blog?