Yesterday Vail kept motivating me to put on my tennis shoes and go to the gym. So I finally listened to my 3 year old and put my shoes on to go exercise. We got to the gym and as I was getting the girls out Vail says "Mommy are you going to exercise? Yes sweetie. Mommy are you going to take your shirt off?" I reply "What? No. Girls keep their shirts on when they exercise." Vail says "No you take your shirt off." At this point I take her little face in my hands and put my face very close to hers and say "No girls always keep their shirts on!!" She just looks at me with that whatever you say Mommy look on her face off we go. Why am I having this conversation? She is three!!
Also on on totally different note....I am going to be an aunt again!! We are very excited to announce that Micah and Nat are expecting in late March. You can check Nat's blog on the side for the details and a video of her telling her family.(best video ever). They are going to be amazing parents. Congratualtions again to them!!
1 comment:
it starts early, girl...especially if you take your kids out in public!! you are doing good! ;)
Post a Comment