Several weekends ago we went with Michael and Avery to the pumpkin patch. The girls had a great time looking at all the animals and playing with the various grains. It was a pretty nice day and when we got there the crowd wasn't too bad, but when we left I couldn't believe the number of people that were there and boy was it hot. Here are some photos to document. Better late than never right?
Going through the hay maze. Vail was a bit unsure of the giant fake spider that was hanging above and Matthew had to go through with her.
Face painting
Feeding the goats.
Playing in the corn box.
Listening to a guy play the banjo.
Washing our hands in well water.
It was pretty hot that day. Can you tell?
Exiting the big corn maze.
About a week ago our small group got together and had a pumpkin carving party.
Scooping the guts out of the pumpkin. Neither one of the girls would touch the stuff.
Katy helping carve her pumpkin.
The girls pumpkins
The finished Ensor pumpkin.
The finished pumpkins from our small group.
For those of you who have asked how I am feeling one word sums it up..crummy. I am hoping and praying it goes away in about 2 weeks but for now it is pretty much 24/7.





4 comments:
I pray that you are feeling better real soon, Jen, and I will be praying for your friends. I believe in the power of prayer as well. Please keep us informed on you and them.
Love to all,
Aunt Cheri
cute pictures. looks like a fun place!! :)
I hope you get to feeling better soon. I will also be keeping Adam and his family in my prayers.
Loved all of the pumpkin farm photos. Looks like it was a lot of fun. The pumpkins you carved were so funny. Loved the drool.
Great Pictures -- makes you feel like you were there. Had a great time last weekend. Miss you already.
Hugs to all
Post a Comment