Sunday, November 09, 2008

Please stop bugging me to put up Halloween pictures Jammie and Kiki...

Here is a picture of my hubba hubba with his new truck. I was really excited for him to get this because we have had only one vehicle for over 2 years. I am so proud of Matthew for the work that he does and the amazing dad that he is. He really deserved this and he finally can drive himself to work and home again without his little ladies. Everyone needs some down time right. He also doesn't have to drive to soccer in the minivan anymore (I am sure he didn't mind :)) Yeah for new-to-us trucks!!



Trick or treating at Matthew's work, well mostly treats. The girls had a lot of fun and by the end Katy couldn't even lift up her pumpkin. She was dragging it on the floor. Katy refused to wear the wig that went with her costume, so I have no pics of her with it on. Vail wouldn't stand still and look at the camera for me to get a good picture of her in her costume, but she still looked precious.:)



Happy Halloween from the Dave Ramsey show!





I got these boxes for toy storage but apparently they are good for other things...like reading books. :)



Fall leaves




Katy reading her Baby Bug book she just got in the mail...Thank you Mammaw!

2 comments:

TexasNeals said...

love the fall pictures! i can't get over how much bigger vail looks every time you post! she looks so much taller!
can't wait to hug on those sweet girls!

Peace family said...

Austin wanted to know whose truck; I told him Matthew's. "Cool!"
Look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!