Katy Jace turned 2 on Friday. I know I can't believe it either. We just had a little family get together with Michael and Avery. My mom was in town and so were Ken and Kristi so they added to the fun. I decided to make Katy a Yo Gabba Gabba cake. If you have never heard of them just google it. They are ridiculously cheesy and of course the girls love them. The cake was a hit and the girls are still playing with the characters I had added to the top. The idea this year for birthdays is whatever is easiest for me :) Matthew said the cake was a Jan special. I say Jan is a genius! We got Katy a little tunnel that she could crawl through. She really loved it.(so did the dog) There was only one accident where she hit her face on the hardwoods and now the tunnel is christened :) She also got a green bunny from Grandmother that she has been carrying around and sleeping with for two days now. Katy is such a funny and sweet little girl. We love her so much and look forward to the years to come!
Katy gave Uncle Ken all of her toys while he was sleeping.
She didn't want to blow her candles out and closed her eyes when her daddy did :)





3 comments:
Yeah Katy! Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has already been two years. Time is just flying by. I really liked the cake you made, Jennifer.
Happy Birthday sweet baby kates! looks like you had a special Day! so glad! can't believe you're two!!! STOP THAT growing up business!!! :) LOVE YOU MUCH!
Aunt stacey
Yay for Katy! so glad you did what was easy and it looks great! Riley love Yo Gabba Gabba. Don't quite understand- must be a toddler thing! :) Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment