Thursday, June 11, 2009

Raindrops





Vail's newest love...her tricycle


Date to the library with Daddy


Sleeping just this morning:)



Yesterday morning Gena's newest edition made his swift arrival into this world. He weighed in at 6lbs 13oz (I think). We went to see them last night and to our surprise he has red hair! I was in shock. If you know Adam and Gena both of them have very dark hair and Davis and Abby do also. Gena said her Grandfather has red hair and we guess that is where it came from.:) I can't help but think of Billy and Stace who are expecting a sweet girl very soon and wonder if Stace will finally get a red headed baby. We will see!
I thought Micah would look really big next to Ethan but I didn't think so. Of course Ethan was wrapped up in like 3 blankets :)






3 comments:

TexasNeals said...

awww, congrats to gina, he's adorable! RED HAIR....no fair. ;)

micah is getting big. oh to hold him....k, i have to get off your blog. it's just too depressing.

love you, momma of three

Anonymous said...

Micah is so long! I can't get over it. Though, to be fair the only real reference I have to go off of is Mabry who was barely longer than a ruler. So....

The girls look so cute in all of the photos. They sure are busy aren't they?

Marie said...

Look at those LONG Legs! He is so sweet! How is Vail doing? Hopefully getting adjusted.

Congrats to Gina!! Such a cutie. How beautiful to have red hair!