Sunday, July 05, 2009

This weekend....

This weekend Matthew had Friday off and we were so glad to get him for a three day weekend. Saturday we went swimming at Uncle Michael's and then he and Avery came over and cooked out with us.  We were going to watch fireworks but decided it was going to be a bit late for the kids.  It rained anyway and we found out later that they started the fireworks over an hour early so we would have been really late.  My brain is completely made of mush these days and I can't even remember what else we did this weekend. I guess I will leave you with these pics and a video treat at the end. 







He finds his thumb on occasion.
Swimming at Uncle Michael's on the Fourth.



Katy doing the hard labor.
Uncle Michael has got the magic touch. :) Thank goodness because this little man can cry!



When we are in the car sometimes I will play a Disney CD.  The song Circle of Life plays and this is Vail singing that song with "feeling".  HILARIOUS!  I caught her doing it one day and finally caught some on video.  Enjoy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was so funny. I was laughing so hard I had tears.

Cheri said...

Jennifer,

That video is too funny, Vail is really giving it all she has. She is quite entertaining. Glad you had an nice 4th, we went to Jessica and Dan's and between them, and their neighbors, they had a fireworks face off, we didn't need to go anywhere to see them.

Love to all,
Aunt Cheri

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard. I hap to stop eating my cereal just in case milk came out of my nose. I love her! The pic of Uncle Michael and Micah is so sweet. I need to hold him!!!!

Marie said...

I love that girl!! Such passion!! Glad you all had a great weekend!

Kristi and Ken said...

OH MY GOODNESS! THAT VIDEO IS AWESOME!!!! Love all the other pics too! The one of Katy pulling the wagon is great! That's what little siblings are for ;-)

Melodie said...

that's intense