Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happenins

Micah and I went to California about a week ago and visited Nat, Micah and Elsie. We had so much fun just bumming around their house. It was very strange not having the girls. I kept thinking "oh I need to put that up so the girls don't get into it or what am I going to feed the girls for lunch?" We survived and so did they :) They had fun having daddy all to themselves for the weekend and Grams watched them when Daddy was at work.

Here is Micah trying out Elsie's bumbo. He wasn't too sure about the pink.


Micah with his uncle Micah watching some football.


Playing together. Elsie was probably thinking about chewing on Micah's head or arm.




Here is Elsie showing off and performing her "steam roll" move.



Last week I tried to give Micah his first bottle. Vail helped. He wanted nothing to do with it. Even though he looks like he does.


On Saturday Vail spilled some Caesar dressing on the floor and Jed licked it up. Next thing we knew his face was swollen and he had hives all over his body. He was acting just fine but could barely see. Don't worry we gave him some benadryl and the hives went away and the swelling went down. He looked so funny. Matthew kept calling him our bulldog.



Just cause he is cute......






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Peace family said...

What a sweet, handsome little boy!

Vail said...

You're so right. Jed is cute!! Oh, Micah is cute too :)

Anonymous said...

Those photos are all cute. Elsie is adorable. Love her steamroll move. Jed's photos cracked me up, especially the one where he is looking straight at the camera.
By the way the skull and bones outfit Micah had on is fantastic. If we have a boy some day I may have to borrow those.

Amanda's News said...

He is such a cutie! I bet you enjoyed just you and Micah time too! Does he have red hair???

Marie said...

Poor Jed!! Glad you had a great time! We need to have Jed and Zeiva get together and we can all hang out and chat