So this is day 5 of Vail wearing her princess crown (excluding when we were at church and she was at school.) She wakes up in the morning and puts it on and falls asleep with it on at night. I guess I should be thankful it isn't like her Nemo halloween costume from a few years ago or something like that. She took it off tonight and I said "hey Vail you have crown hair" She looked at me like I was crazy and proceded to put it back on. She is so funny. I was fixing her lunch for tomorrow and she got really excited. "This is so wonderful mommy, I am so excited to go to school. I don't want to leave you but I have to go to school. Sweet sweet girl.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Any chance Vail would lend me her crown? I could go for a little bit of a princess pick me up right about now.
Don't you just love her? I got two bookshelves and a tv set up tonight. Can you believe it??
That girl is a mess I tell ya...a mess. But ya gotta love her.
she cracks me up! :)
Post a Comment