This past Wednesday was Vail's first day of preschool. We had gone the day before and met her teacher and looked at her classroom. She was very excited. She got even more excited when she saw her back pack waiting by the back door and her lunch box in the refrigerator. There were no tears shed from Vail or me. Katy however did cry for Vail. I was sad to see her go into her class. I had to ask her for a hug. It was very weird to leave her. What if something happened to her while I wasn't there. What if she needed me. After I dropped her off I drove around for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do with myself. I ultimately decided to go home and give Kates some good one-on-one time ;) We were happy to go pick Vail up at 2. Her teacher said she did really good. Vail got in her seat and promptly told me I could drop her off again tomorrow. Thanks Vail I missed you too :)
These are all from the meet and greet day.
Katy crying after we dropped Vail off to meet her teacher. She shed the most tears.
Vail's teacher had done a wild west theme. Her name on a boot.
Here she is ready to go and then walking in the doors...no assistance needed.
On a side not some pics of the little boy sleeping in his crib during some naps.
Just for fun.
5 comments:
Wow I can't believe Vail is in school already. I'm glad that she likes it.
Poor Katy, what a sweet girl to cry for her sister.
I love the bedding you have for Micah, where did you find it?
That last picture is great!
Wow...I had to keep from looking at these pics too closely to keep from crying :) I'm so happy that she loves it so much! She looks so cute with her princess! Thanks for sharing!
Tell Katy that I cried too when I got the picture you texted me of Vail and her backpack.
Well, Kates had lots of company in the crying department. Can't believe Vail is old enough to be in school. Can't wait to see her tomorrow:))
mom
Holy crow! I can't believe how big Vail looks with her back pack on ready for school! Thomas starts pre-school on Monday...we missed the first two weeks b/c we were in Memphis. His preschool is only for 2.5hrs. Katy is so precious...I have a feeling that Charlie won't know what to do without his big brother too:)
Post a Comment