Friday, October 16, 2009

Ramblings

So today is my first day with no cable. It hasn't really affected me yet because usually the first TV I watch is at naptime and that isn't here yet. Matthew had our cable turned off yesterday because we are moving (in 2 weeks). I was slightly upset because we missed the office last night but I guess we can watch it on Hulu later.:) Right now the girls are playing together nicely and I am so enjoying it. Micah is asleep and I am hoping he sleeps for at least another hour because he was so tired. Today I finished the girls Halloween costumes and I am so excited for my little ladybug and bumblebee. I am thinking I might need to take the costumes to Mom's house so they don't get lost in the move. I am going to pick out paint colors this weekend and I am excited about that and slightly stressed. Maybe I could go by the house and take pictures through the window so you all can see what it looks like. Don't worry no one lives there. Hopefully we can get the majority of the packing finished this weekend with the exception of the dreaded kitchen, the kids toys, and our clothes.:)

Here is a video of Vail trying to cross her eyes. Love it....



You know the ladies at a church potluck made some good chocolate cake when you see this...

6 comments:

TexasNeals said...

HA-larious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those videos were so funny. Katy practically inhaled that plate. Love it!!
I am so glad for Hulu. Before we had a DVR we would rely on that if we missed the Office. Last night was a pretty funny episode. You will have to make sure you find some time to see it.

Jammie said...

I love it. I can't wait to see those little girls, that little boy and their parents.

Kristi and Ken said...

Priceless! I keep re-watching these videos very time I need a laugh!

Kristen said...

Hilarious!

Thanks for playing along!

Cheri said...

While your painting I am sure your mom is having a grand time with the kids. The girls are just too funny and they probably have her laughing all of the time.