Friday, November 13, 2009

Tree climbin and Star Wars

Guess who has a tooth poking through! I know it is crazy! I am totally not ready for this. He is only five months old which is the same time as both girls got their first tooth. It just makes him seem so big. He is doing really well with it. He has been just a little bit fussy and clingy. Look at this sweet face....



We have some great climbing trees in our yard. There are two on the side that we found out are peach trees. Vail likes to climb them and Katy attempts to. There are these big leaves off of our neighbors tree that Katy calls lollipops. She was passing them out to everyone. Please excuse her hair. It was pretty windy out. :)






Kiki and Ken were here this past weekend for a wedding and this is the only shot I got.


Katy's attempt. She did it!!


Matthew got half a day off last Friday and was attempting to get Vail to enjoy Star Wars. This is how I found them about 10 minutes in. Even the dog fell asleep.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness I am laughing so hard at Katy's hair. I love her

Marie said...

He is growing so fast!! How is everything going with the new house? Are you all moved in? We would lov to come see you all sometime soon- if not before, def after the boy comes!

Jammie said...

I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!