Today Matthew wanted to take the kids sledding. After much crying and what seemed like forever we were out the door. Vail loved sledding. Katy on the other hand was not a fan. After the one time we made her go down with her daddy she cried and cried. So she went no more. Micah pretty much just watched from the sling I was carrying him in. Now we are waiting for Uncle Micah, Aunt Nat, and Elsie to get here. Should be here in about 4 hours. Wishing Kiki and Ken were here to enjoy the snow with us :) Miss you guys!!
On her first solo ride.

Making snow angels.

Katy after here one trip down the hill. Not a happy camper.

3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!! So happy yall are having a white Christmas!
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe Katy didn't like to sled. I can sort of sympathize though. Once my parents took us cross-country skiing on Granny's farm. We all went to the top of one hill and I got scared and didn't want to go down it. So my family left me. Crying. On top of the hill. When they had gotten a pretty good distance away they turned around and saw me booking it toward them. At first my parents were pretty impressed with my speed. Until they realized I had wiggled my feet out of my shoes and was running in my socks having abandoned everything else on top of the hill. Dad was furious.
I think Vail is going to be your dare devil, she seems like she'll try anything. Good for her.
Post a Comment