Thursday, January 07, 2010

Back from the stone age

After 2 1/2 months of being in our new house we finally have internet. Yeah! No more going to my mom's house to update my blog and waiting for Matthew to get home so I can use his iphone. :) Don't worry mom you will see us just as much as before. Now we just need to get our skype loaded so we can talk to new mexico, cali, and tulsa (maybe we could even make a little Texas call, hint, hint). Don't everyone call at once.

So today as in a lot of the south they called for snow. So this morning I got up and much to my surprise....no snow. Not even a flurry. Maybe it is just running behind. At least I have been to the grocery for the week. This is what it looks like outside our front window as of 8 am this morning.

In case anyone still cared this was after Santa left. Poor Santa didn't get any of the beautiful cookies the girls decorated because a dog (which I will not name) Jed got to them first.

This is my good sport Micah. The girls were dressing him up one morning. Here he is sporting Vail's hat and DJ Lance glasses on top like a bow. Later they added a super girl belt. He wasn't too sure about it after he realized he was wearing some girly stuff.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom is talking about driving up to Nashvegas and seeing all of you when I come to visit her in about two weeks. I am hoping it works out. It would be great for you to meet Mabry and for me to get to see all the kids! I can't wait to play with Micah. He is just too darn funny with all of his little facial expressions.

Marie said...

Glad you are back to the land of internet :) we are going to be changing providers this weekend, hopefully ours will work better. I know what you mean about the snow thing- apparently 90% doesn't mean much in the south! :) Glad you had a great Christmas! Looks like Micah had a blast even if he had some girly items on!