Monday, September 13, 2010

We have a walker

This weekend Micah finally started walking. It is strange to see him moving around like this but he is so proud of himself. :) I thought he was going to pass his Uncle Michael's record of not walking until he was 16 months old but he let him keep it. Excuse Katy whining in the background.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that i can hear his feet just slapping against the floor. Love it! Can't wait to see him.

TexasNeals said...

awwww, yay!!!! such a big boy now! is that a pink back pack he has on? helps w/ the balance, huh? ;)

congrats sweet micah!!! we're so proud of you. :)

shannon said...

Hooray! Bea didn't walk til 14 months! I guess they just had better things to do first.

Anonymous said...

Go Micah! What a sweet video! We are so proud of you. Can't wait to see you running circles around everyone.