I know its almost Thanksgiving but better late than never right...
Very excited..holding hands.
Yes Kates picked an Iron man lunch box and she loves it.
She looks so big.
Katy's not so sure about this.
You want me to go in there without you? Our preschool is at our church building. I thought this would be great for Katy. Her teacher goes to our church. The first day I walked her into her class and she did ok. The second day I did the whole drop off line and she had to be physically removed from the car. :) She wasn't crying or anything she just wouldn't get out. The third time she pretty much skipped all the way to the door. For the record she LOVES going to school.
This is from meet your teacher day.
Sunday, November 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cute pictures of the girls. Love that Katy has an Iron Man lunchbox. That made my day.
Post a Comment