The girls had their Christmas parties at school last week. Katy's class had Chick fila and Vail's class had Happy meals ;) Vail's class decorated sugar cookies after. A little too much icing for me :) Katy's had cupcakes in which she immediately licked ALL the icing off the top and threw the rest in the trash. Each class gave gifts. Vail's did a book exchange and Katy gave 12 individual gifts to everyone in her class. They were trying to emphasized the giving. :)
At the school program that night each class was to wear their pajamas and the each sang two songs. Vail had the honor of standing with the projector in her face. Katy was by far the loudest singer. I would put the video up but it is taking too long to load. It is hilarious though. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. After the program they had Santa in the back. I tried to get a picture of all 3 kids with him and only succeeded in the classic 2 are smiling at the camera while the other is crying hysterically and trying to get away. I can't wait to get that one. It was taken by the professional. I was too busy laughing to remember to snap one with my camera. ;)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i want the video!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment