Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Perfect amount of time in the snow...

Katy: Mommy can I go play in the now?
Me: Sure. Lets get your coat on.

Get all bundled up. Go outside. Make perfect snowball. Throw snowball at dog.

Rub snowball into dog for good measure.
Decide to truck it out to swing set. Oh wait....what is this. Snow is in my hair and going down my shirt...
Start wailing because it is cold. Unzip jacket because that will help.
Truck it back inside and tell Mom you are crying because you got snow on your favorite shirt.
That lasted all of 4 minutes.

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Too funny and yet all too familiar.

shannon said...

A priceless moment in the life of your second born.

Anonymous said...

Those photos and captions are priceless. I was laughing and Mabry was sitting on my lap saying, "Oh my poor Katy."

Unknown said...

AHAAAA! I love her so much I can't stand it!

TexasNeals said...

bless her heart. i was reading it w/ ck in my lap and she kept saying "awwwwwwww" and wanting to give katy a kiss. it was so sweet. that picture of her crying was just pitiful!!!

gloria said...

That's hilarious!