I would like to say Thank you Thank you for the sticker books because they kept them entertained for a good 30 minutes. They love them.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
What? Another Christmas post!
In February? Yes. We got a belated Christmas package from Mammaw and Pappaw. Oh the joy on these girls faces when they first saw their new kitchen appliances. I in fact wanted to play with them too. Can't you see the joy in Vail's crazy smile?
Micah loved his tool belt.

I would like to say Thank you Thank you for the sticker books because they kept them entertained for a good 30 minutes. They love them.

Thank you again! We miss you!
I would like to say Thank you Thank you for the sticker books because they kept them entertained for a good 30 minutes. They love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment