Monday, April 04, 2011

Katy's birthday

So....Katy turned 4. I know it is crazy. Matthew was out of town so we waited until he returned to have a very low key birthday party at an "ice cream parlor" . It is really one of those yogurt places where you pick your yogurt and then put whatever toppings you want to on it. We told Katy that she could pick whatever she wanted and put it on her yogurt. Let's just say I don't know how she didn't go into a sugar coma. She loved it though and that was what we wanted. Grams, Uncle Brian, Uncle Michael, and my awesome friend Mindy were all in attendance with us. Brian got the unfortunate job of sharing his yogurt with Micah. Maybe I should say Micah shared his yogurt with Brian. A lot of yogurt and candy was eaten and fun was had by all. She is so big now. I don't want to talk about it.....





Matthew picked out operation to give to her. She calls it the sick game and loves to play it.


Reading books from Grams and Miss Mindy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday! Sorry we couldn't be there to join in the fun. Mabry loves the local frozen yogurt place here. I think it has more to do with the toppings than anything else. Operation is a great game. Love, love, love that Katy calls it the sick game. Hilarious!
Give her a big birthday hug and kiss from us.