Friday, April 29, 2011

Help me out Bill Cosby

So it has been one of those days today. It has everything to do with me and not the kiddos. Yes it is only lunch time, but I'm hoping that the rest of the day will be a bit smoother. One of those days where you feel like a bad mother and anyone else would be better than you at your job. I think "what am I doing wrong"? I see other women with more kids than me and I think they are super mom and they have it all together. I know in actuality they don't, but do they have to look like they do? I feel as though I have already ruined them. By them I mean the kids. I am in no way fishing for comments. So please don't. For those of you who love these little monsters almost as much as I do...here are a few pictures. Aren't they sweet ;) I'm off to watch some episodes of the Cosby show for some parenting tips.


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I am not going to leave a comment about what a wonderful and awesome mom you are. But I do have one question.... Can I come over and watch them too? I need them!

(The pictures are adorable!)

TexasNeals said...

they are sweet, beautiful, wonderful and FAR from ruined!!! i know you didn't want any comments like this, but YOU know that i can't resist. you are a great mommy!! give yourself grace. just keep doing your best and trust God to fill in the gaps! love you :)

gloria said...

I LOVED watching The Cosby Show growing up. Sometimes I have to remind myself of how comical a situation actually is (or could be) and to not be frustrated or angry with it.