That is what Flick did today. Except he used a coffee filter and some dental floss. Oh and maybe a straw for support.
On a little side note...today Katy wanted to do something fun. I saw somewhere this idea for a felt Christmas tree and felt ornaments. You put it up somewhere in your house and you just let your kiddos have fun with it. Off we went to Jo Ann's. I got some felt and came home. We whipped this up really quick and these two munchkins have been having lots of fun with it. Katy still needs to finish decorating some of her ornaments but for the most part it is done.

See this guy...some of you may know him. His name is Jed. He is 10 years old. Don't let this sweet innocent face fool you. He has been very mischievous lately. It use to be that I could let him out he would go do his business and then come right back. Now he seems to think that every time he is let out he needs to go on an adventure. By adventure I mean run away somewhere for longish periods of time. Today he was gone an hour. I put Katy and Micah in the car and we drove around the neighborhood looking for him. Came home and eventually I spotted him waaaaaaayyy behind our neighbors (across the street) house. I yelled his name and he came running. Then he realized he was in trouble and did a slow walk for a bit. Then when he got close to me he made a mad dash for the house. Ugh! I know Matthew is probably so tired of me calling him either mad or on the verge of tears because I think Jed is probably dead in the road somewhere. Today I was angry. I even offered him to my mom. I seriously though about boxing him up and shipping him to Clovis to live with Mammaw. That however would be a reward because you know she would pamper him, feed him hot dogs, let him sleep in her bed, and who knows what else. You know I am telling the truth Mammaw. Don't try to deny it.
That being said...right now he is outside pinned up in the little dog pen...happy as a clam because he knows it is smarter for him to be out there than in here with crazy angry dog lady.





No comments:
Post a Comment