Friday, April 06, 2012

Katy's Rogue birthday party

Sorry this took so long.  It is going to be mostly pictures.  Katy wanted a Rogue from X-men birthday.  We went with green and yellow which are her colors and then I made some cupcake toppers.  That is about it.  Most of the kiddos had no idea who she was but that doesn't matter because Katy was very happy with it and it was her day :) Let's just say Matthew decided last minute (night before) to come as Wolverine to Kates party and she was over the moon about it.  Some of her friends were a little unsure about him.  He did a little fighting lesson with them and then a bad guy showed up (uncle Brian).  The kids all got to "fight" him and then they attacked him with silly string.  I think they had lots of fun.






                                   
 








                                           



                                         
Thanks to my very bestest friend Mindy and my wonderful Mom for taking the pictures.  I would have none without their help :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

YAYAY! I met my goal! I got a picture on the blog!! :-) It was so fun. Katy has some awesome parents for throwing her such a fun party!