Last Friday was Vail's Kindergarten program. Here she is dressed nice and ready to go. Skirt and shirt were made by Grams. :)
Katy and Micah waiting patiently for it to start.
There were lots of cute songs performed. These kids were amazing. They were like a well oiled machine. I am pretty sure they had been working on this since about October.
They walked around the gym for a song where they waved scarfs around. Vail was pretty much right in front of us. In this first picture she was trying to act all cool. Then she kept peeking back to be sure we were watching. Let me tell you...don't every stand in front of Vail when she is waving a scarf. She puts her whole body in it.
I have some cute video. In EVERY one of them you would get dizzy because every time I turned on the video Micah needed to be in my lap or right beside me. They are all moving like crazy. Ugh. I was afraid I would make you all sick.













2 comments:
such a big girl! love the outfit! grams is awesome :) i want to get dizzy! show me the video of that sweet girl!!! i miss her :)
Fun! Grams did a great job on the skirt and shirt. I like Vail's wrinkled nose when she smiles. Thanks for not posting the videos. I would not have been able to resist watching the cuteness and then would have been really sick (it always happens with those types of movies).
Post a Comment