Monday, September 17, 2012

Micah's in "school"

Micah started going to preschool.  He is in the 3 year old class. This first picture is from the half day that he went.  I asked him to stand by his name so I could take his picture.  He was super excited to be there :).  On this day they really only stay in their class an hour while the parents are at a meeting.  It is a kind of get to know your teacher thing.



Since I am kind of in tight with the director of our preschool program (she just happens to be my bestie) I left my camera on his first day and she took a few pictures for me.

Sitting on the carpet in his room.  I am sure he sits perfectly still every time he is asked to. HA!

Getting ready for some work.


Snack time!

Lunch time! I could tell by the pictures that he probably had a hard time sitting still while eating. It was kind of funny.  I pray for these teachers everyday.


 School seems to be going really well.  He goes on Tuesday and Thursday 9-2. They take a rest on mats around 1:00.  The first day he apparently got a little upset because everyone else had a blanket and he didn't.  Mother of the year right here.  I sent one with him the next time and he was fine. He likes to play in the water after he washes his hands. He loves his star wars backpack and his iron man lunch box.  Everyday when I take the girls to school he wants to get out his backpack no matter what day it is.  It was a little hard for me the first week he was gone because it was so quiet around here. I am adjusting. It helps that he loves going and basically hops out of the car no problem when it is time to go in.  I am very thankful for that.

Today Uncle Brian had the day off and came over to hang out for a bit and chat.  It was a very nice surprise.  He helped Micah put together a lego car and watched me fold laundry. I know he had so much fun :) He is an awesome Uncle.


2 comments:

TexasNeals said...

seriously, he is beyond adorable! his teacher is one lucky lady!!!! :)

Mindy said...

fabulous pictures - i must say! hehe!