Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jed


It has been 2 months since Jed died.  It was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be.  He was 11 years old.  Eleven years is a long time to have someone with you 24/7.  I miss him every day.  It is a lot quieter around here, but a lot lonelier sometimes. My floor is a lot dirtier too :) He was a great dog and companion.  Rest in Peace good buddy.  We love you!




Me pregnant with Vail and Jed watching over me at Matthew's soccer game.










4 comments:

Neals in Nashville said...

Darth Jedders! :)

Neals in Nashville said...

Darth Jedders!

YaYa and Pops said...

Jennifer, I so understand and am sorry for your loss. Dogs are such loving friends and they ask so little. Our Weissy was such a great friend to me and I miss her so much even after two years. Jed was a blessing that was loved and will be missed for a long time.

Marie said...

Awww..He was such a good dog! He is the one who made me want a boxer. Miss you all!