Here are a few pics from the graduation ceremony at Suzy-Q's school. She didn't graduate, but her class got up and sang some songs and stuff. She had a lot of fun.
So precious. She does look like she is having a lot of fun. I miss her so much and can't wait to see her very soon. Does she go to kindergarten next year?
She won't go to kindergarten next year b/c she won't be old enough, but right now she's signed up for preschool. We aren't sure if we're going to send her, but we'll see.
A star in the making!! It seems like just yesterday Jen, G'ma and I were rushing to Longview for the long awaited birth. Time sure does fly. Can't wait for everybody to get here for the weekend.
3 comments:
So precious. She does look like she is having a lot of fun. I miss her so much and can't wait to see her very soon. Does she go to kindergarten next year?
She won't go to kindergarten next year b/c she won't be old enough, but right now she's signed up for preschool. We aren't sure if we're going to send her, but we'll see.
A star in the making!! It seems like just yesterday Jen, G'ma and I were rushing to Longview for the long awaited birth. Time sure does fly. Can't wait for everybody to get here for the weekend.
Post a Comment