Let me just say, all the neighbors came out but all they saw was a streak of red go in the house. When I finally got up the nerve to finish weeding the bed, I ran across a twig and about had a heart attack. I was a little on edge. No more letting the weeds grow in my yard!!!!
4 comments:
that gives me the hebbies just looking at it. you guys are crazy. did stace freak out or was it a calm like moment.
Let me just say, all the neighbors came out but all they saw was a streak of red go in the house. When I finally got up the nerve to finish weeding the bed, I ran across a twig and about had a heart attack. I was a little on edge. No more letting the weeds grow in my yard!!!!
Why were you nervous? Is it a rattle snake or something?
ha, ha, ha.....
Post a Comment