Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Summer Lovin



It has been pretty hot here lately. Sometimes I think about how much hotter it is where all of you live and that cools me off a bit. Matthew is almost halfway done with his MBA. He got an A in his finance class and a F in economics. He will be making that class up next semester. You can't win them all I guess. Vail has been crawling around everywhere getting into trouble. All I have to do is tell her "no ma'am" and she starts bawling. Guilty conscience I guess. Vail has a check-up on Friday morning and then we plan to leave around lunch time. Matthew says to tell you X-men 3 will be out and if it happens to be at the skanky skinema and you want to attend it with him, You guys better purchase your tickets early. Grams I know will volunteer to babysit and Brian. Oh wait he won't be there. I bet he is going to surprise us. I wonder who will tell us they are pregnant this time. What other random thoughts might I have tonight? I wonder if Brian will ever see that girl Deli again? Maybe. Anybody have any other cool pictures Matthew could crop. He has some sweet cropping skills. That is one of the many things I love about him.

Guess we better hit the hay. See you soon.
Peace out.
Bye.

3 comments:

Neals in Nashville said...

We definitely won't be the ones telling everyone that we are pregnant. We hope to leave around 4 on Friday and leave on sometime next Tuesday. Love you guys. By the way, we are having a Lost party at our house tonight. Anyone and everyone are welcome to come. We might even swap over to see who wins American Idol, who knows.

TexasNeals said...

We definitely won't be the ones telling everyone that we are pregnant either. Molly Beth at least has to be weened...FOR THE LOVE! So Jen, I guess that leaves you!:) I think that we are gonna take off as soon as Billy can get off, so hopefully we'll get there b/f midnight. We are so excited about tonight!!! Hopefully Molly Beth will sleep long enough for us to watch it! Both girls have been sick w/ a coughing cold and it has reaked havoc on MB's sleep pattern! Thank goodness for DVR. We'd love to come to the party, but we've already been invited to one...and it's a little closer:) guess that's it. Oh, Suz is really excited about this weekend. Every morning this week she has woken me up w/ the count down. 3 more days. Cute.
ps-we think taylor's got it in the bag, but katherine is great too. either way they'll both sell records. do they still call them records...no, albums. sorry.

Ensor said...

we wont be telling everyone we are pregnant either. guess everyone is going through a dry spell. Someone had better get on the ball (not me). If no one is going to be there when we get there we may as well not leave until saturday. oh well. We will be watching Lost tonight and not american idol. we have never really gotten into that show. be prepared to have some good conversation about what crazy stuff happens tonight. tell suz i am doing the countdown too and i can't wait to see her.