Sunday, May 28, 2006

Where's Brian?


Question. Has anyone seen Brian. We had lunch today at the Warehouse and as I looked around at everyone I thought to myself , "Where's Brian?" Then I remembered he didn't get to come this weekend. I am sad that he missed out on all of this and wish he could have been here. It has been a ton of fun getting to be around everyone and find out just what is going on with you people. Hopefully we will have one last visit with everyone before Brian makes the long trek back to China in the Fall. It is crazy to see how quickly time passes. I mean Suz is a kid. What happened.

Well Brian here are a few of the things you missed:
1. Billy went to his reunion and no one could believe how tall he had gotten.
2. Stacey did the electric slide at the reunion. (we all missed seeing that in person)
3. Michael and Billy were once again told, by people at church, how husky they had become.
4. Toby chewing up all of the farm animals.
5. Vail Blue puking all over the carpet in the living room.
6. Homemade icecream. Mmmm.....
7. Me
8. Waiting for an hour to get our food at the Warehouse.
9. Billy trying to beat up Michael.
10. Me

I guess I wasted enough time to not have to help Mom clean up the kitchen. You have definitely been missed this weekend Brian. We love you!! Kung Pow!

Jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that all I missed?

Ensor said...

You missed a whole heck of a lot more but i didn't want you to feel sad. Maybe next time.