Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lets Go Fly A Kite



We had some good wind this weekend as a cold front was blowing through, so we took advantage and went out and flew our kite. Suzy-Q had a blast. Molly Beth spent her time wandering around picking flowers. She dug her hand into an ant hill and wound up with 8 bites on her hand. She didn't like that too much. Anyway, hope everyone had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Vail said...

What a blast -- sorry I missed it:) I think that same wind came through here. It is a lot cooler today. It is supposed to be 73 by noon. We'll see. I think it will be warmer.

Neals in Nashville said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It was good to talk to you guys last week. Tell everyone hi.

Michael

Unknown said...

We had a nice cold front come through, too. It's been around 63 degrees for 4 or 5 days now. At least it quit raining, though. I hope all is well! We need to get a Skype conference going soon.