Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All Pumped Up






Here are some pictures of the Q's new insulin pump. She is very psyched about not getting shots. Included are a few new ones of Jack and Molly B. Thanks for all the phone calls asking her about it. It made her feel so proud.

5 comments:

Vail said...

The pictures are precious. I love the new mom -- MB. She takes good care of her baby :)Jack is growing and changing so much. Love that blanket :)) Suz is beaming w/ her pump in hand. Hope it makes a humongous difference for all.

Hugs and kisses
grams

jennifer said...

everyone is getting so big. you guys make beautiful kids. love the quilt mom made. special touch with the heart made from dad's shirt. what a sweet boy jack is and so cute.

Vail said...

This is Debbie Fioranelli. Grams shared the website with me so I could see those precious children. They are all just beautiful! There aren't many other things that can make a grandmother's face light up than to see pictures of grandchildren! They are the best! I wish all of you good health and happiness!

Rusty and Ann said...

Hey, we got our heads together and finally found your blog! I love seeing pictures of you all. Hallie and Molly Beth would sure have fun playing dolls together, I am sure it won't be long until Suz and MB are dressing Jack up like a girl- it will happen, Billy, just go with it! They sure have grown so much. Love yall!

Marie said...

Just found your blog! Neat to see pictures of the kids. My mom also has a pump, but loves it now. It has been the best thing for her. Hope you all like it too!