Monday, June 23, 2008

Today

Today I was holding Vail and she looked up and me and said "Mommy you are my best friend" (heart melting). Oh how I wish it would stay that way forever.

Later we got home from dinner with Ken and Kristi and Vail was talking to Jed (the dog) and says "hold on Jed I'm checking my email". :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vail is so sweet and I just love her imagination. She says the funniest things!

Amy S. said...

Vail seems like such a cutie! I also wish they would stay that same sweet age forever. It just goes by too quickly.

shannon said...

I teared up at the first part, then laughed out loud on the second part. Bea still says I'm her best friend and that she loves me in her heart...so you've got another couple of years at the least.