Last night she had a birthday party at Pump It Up an inflatable party place. It was a blast. Those kids were all going nonstop and the adults too. Michael and I raced down the big slide a couple of times (I never won). There was also some maze racing (which I did win but only because Vail held Michael up). Katy was usually trying to take her socks off (which are required). We just had a whole lot of fun :) We were able to play in the two party rooms and then had fish cake and presents. Vail got to sit on an inflatable throne while she opened her gifts. There was only one injury from the night so I called it a successful evening. Enjoy the pics....





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Vail Blue! Those candles on the cake don't look big enough! Maybe next year.
fun fun! the cake looked awesome! great job! :)
I'm sorry I missed the party. Can we have it there again next year so I can come too? :) It looks like a great time was had by all in attendance. I love how Katy was taking her socks off.
Happy Birthday Vail Blue! Looks like the party was an absolute blast!! I love the throne. You did a great job with the cake. Any chance you will be up in Washington in September to help with Mabry's cake?
Happy Birthday miss Blue! =]
I think it is official! I'm moving in with you guys! A blow up playground and a fun hair salon now you just gotta show me the high school! =] Hey you and Matthew would have more dates ;] hehe!
I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun! =] Love you guys!
Post a Comment