If they only slept like this all night long. We have been having some sleep issues. Partly because Katy has had a cold and Vail well I don't know what her problem is. All it does is result in a very tired Mommy and Daddy and two cranky girlies. Aren't they beautiful!? I know I am biased along with some of the rest of you. Here is a pic from this morning when Vail so generously let Katy have a turn on her Leapster and was helping her. Too cute.





4 comments:
They are really cute when they are sleeping. Katy is getting some longer hair it looks like in that last photo. I love to watch Mabry sleep. I hope that the girls get to feeling better and sleeping through the night for you!
Love the pictures of the girls. I hope they get settled back into their good sleep routines real soon. Love you
mom
Yes, they are beautiful. Thanks for the pictures. I check every day to see if you have posted or not. I hope the girls start sleeping better soon. Only a few more weeks and Papa will be there!
yep, i'm one of the biased ones! ;)
sorry about the sleeping thing. i've heard that it's a pretty common thing around 3yrs. but remember, it's just a phase. you'll make it. hopefully in time to catch up on you sleep b/f baby boy get here!
give the girls a smooch from me. can't wait to see them!! yay!!!
Post a Comment