Monday, March 30, 2009

California here he comes!

Matthew is leaving tomorrow for a little business trip in California. He will be busy Tuesday until Friday morning and then he is taking the opportunity to fly down to see his new niece :) I think he is a little bit excited. Nat and Micah should make him change a poopy diaper. It will have almost been a week since he got to do that. He might be out of practice. While he is gone I am going to attempt to stay sane and get some closets organized and maybe paint some furniture. Right now Katy is having a meltdown because her blanket is in the washer. If only you wouldn't drag your blanket through the parking lot Mommy wouldn't have to wash it every other day. Lately I have been walking around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to decide what I need to do to be prepared for the birth of this little boy. I haven't gotten anything ready. I wish someone would come her and direct me in what to do. Any takers? We will see what I can get done this week. Not much else is going on around here. I wish this weather would decide what it was goint to do. Here are some random pictures I have been meaning to post for a while. One is of the last time it snowed. Everything had melted except what was on our balcony and Vail wanted to make a snowman. I love it. The rest are of finger painting. Katy had more one her shirt than the paper. Good news is washable finger paint really is washable.

Katy sleeping in the big girl bed at Grams house last week.


Celebrating Elsie Pearl with a pink cupcake :)


Katy enjoying her nice clean blanket fresh out of the dryer.






Look really hard and you can see her snowman next to her boots.







6 comments:

Vail said...

Have fun Matthew and give the fam a hug from me too.

Love the pictures Jen. Wish I could come and help you get ready. It would be fun.

Love to all

Anonymous said...

That snowman is cute. I would love to come and help you out!

TexasNeals said...

oh my word. that picture of katy laying down w/ her blanket about did me in! such precious girls!
good luck getting ready! i know you can do it! i would definately recommend figuring out what you need to do and taking care of it, though. three is busy, girl!!! butno worries, you're gonna do great ;)

love ya

Marie said...

Ok- I'll take your girls for a Saturday while you organize (if they will let me!) If that won't work- we can let the men take the kids to the park or out someplace and you canput me to work- how does that sound?

Melodie said...

i am happy to come tell you what to do- if it means i get to spend some time with you!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Elsie to meet her cousins!