My last post was about the spring weather here in Nashvegas and again today I found myself gathering up the girls and heading to the bottom of the stairs. We have had some crazy weather go through this afternoon. It was a bit scary for me just because it started hailing and was pretty windy outside and then it was scary quiet. We pretended we were on a camping trip at the bottom of the stairs. Thank goodness that the girls (Avery was here too) were oblivious to my nervousness. It was over before long and we were back home from our camping trip. Thankfully we are ok but I think there has been a lot of damage done. There have been quite a few tornadoes that have touched down. At one point I think there were 8 counties under warnings. CRAZY!
On the other news front today I hit 33 weeks. Time is flying by. I am ready to meet this little guy and find out who/what he looks like :) Hopefully he will have a name by then. Do they let you take home your baby from the hospital with no name?
2 comments:
I am glad you guys are ok. We saw on the news that there was bad weather there and we said a prayer for you.
I don't know if they would let you take the baby home without a name. Wonder what the hospital would do if you told them you were opting for a symbol (ala Prince back in the 90s) instead of a name.
honestly, i don't know either? do you HAVE to fill out the birth certificate b/f you leave? b/c i think you have to fill in a name on there. oh, and if you later decide that you want to change it....you have to pay for a lawyer! crazy! better get it nailed down! ;)
Post a Comment